Organic Farming tends to be better for the environment.
Organic farming practices may reduce pollution,soil erosion & increase soil fertility.
Organic Farming creates healthy soil.
Healthy soil creates healthy food & a healthy environment. Healthy soil is the basis for organic agriculture.
Benefits of Eating Organic
Eating Organic can reduce your risk of cancer
Cleaner food means cleaner diets which leads to a cleaner bill of health
Sustainable Organic Urban Farming
The service “SOUF”(Sustainable Organic Urban Farming) includes the Organic kitchen gardening along with the ornamentals & flowering gardens.
Horticulture landscape is both an art & science of the establishment of a ground in such a way that it gives an effect of a natural landscape.
Indoor & Outdoor plantation
Improve air quality, reduce stress, Improve your sense of well being, Support cognitive health, improve environmental wellness and pollution free environment.
- Heavy usage of pesticides and chemical fertilizers for cultivating crops.
- Growing genetically modified varieties.
- Poses a serious threat to human health and weakens the immune system.
- Not rich in essential minerals and nutrients.
- Disturbs the food supply chain.
- Deteriorates the health of the soil.
- It kills the friendly microbes present in the soil.
- Farmers’ income is volatile by following conventional farming.
- No usage of pesticides & fertilizers using entirely organic methods and formulations for producing crops.
- Growing local or original wild varieties.
- It makes human health more effective and develops a sound immune system.
- Rich in essential minerals and nutrients.
- Sustains the food supply chain.
- Improves the health of the soil.
- Promotes the growth of friendly microbes present in the soil.
- Farmers’ income is highly stable by following organic farming.